The Workshop forum is for finding or providing constructive criticism, suggestions, and feedback to help an author finish a "work in progress."
How the Workshop works:
All postings are copyright their respective authors. By posting, you agree to allow Quoteland.com, Inc. to display and include in its database any composition provided. No publication of posted material outside of the Quoteland.com website will take place without express consent from the author.
- Post only your own original work (there is zero tolerance for plagiarism). Your work remains your possession.
- Be respectful when providing constructive criticism.
- Editing is permitted for 3 hours after posting. Post revisions of your work as replies to your own topic until you think you are posting the finished version, at which time say so and ask for the thread to be locked.
- Only one active "work in progress" at a time per author.
- If you choose to post your finished work on Prose or Poetry it is helpful to provide a link to it in your final reply, and also a link in that post directing a reader back to this Workshop thread.
- Please use spell/grammar check before posting.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Copyright © 1997-2010 Quoteland.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.