Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Have you been quoting someone for years but not known who it is? Find out here.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 94

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentDiscussion TopicPlease remember me kindly, and do not forget that wherever I am, I'll remember you yemclean00 
No New ContentDiscussion TopicG. K. Chesterton quote sourceDr. Max Lyons073 
No New ContentDiscussion Topic"Of his face a single sight/The dying embers of the right..."Jake Lindsay192 
by Trader
No New ContentDiscussion Topicwhat does this quote means?lamode177 
by Trader
No New ContentDiscussion TopicI shall remain humble as long as I'm respected but I shall fight to retain my dignitycaptwowee064 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicChristendom vs. Christianity.Jacques L Plante11839 
by Sustain26
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHe was so right he was wrong.maudley42066 
by Sustain26
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCry a river, build yourself a bridge, get over it.maudley412416 
by jassjprs
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSciencePauline Glennon1203 
by Trader
No New ContentDiscussion TopicNeed the reference citation... for a Margaret Atwood quote.Ananya2166 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho said “The greatest medicine of all is to teach people how not to need it.”Beckmark3243 
by Zendam
No New ContentDiscussion Topic"You find out who your friends are..."K*E*N0141 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topiccan anyone tell me who said "we, the unwilling, led by"dwfdjf24521 
by sfrahm
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife gives us moment -- for these moments we pay for with our life.maudley43211 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwho said "today is the first day of the rest of your life"??trev587786 
by gary e. davis
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicMight Be Soltzhenitsyn?christolnikov0362 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAngelsMorcelle1272 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPossibly Lee Kuan Yew?Dick Frederick1263 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDo anyone know Who said "Mathematics may not teach us how to add love"Motivational Picture Quotes3609 
by james007
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"You can tell a lot about a woman by looking at her hands..."Leena00921539 
by Sawyer
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"First art will imitate life...LadyofShalott16942061 
by Kwame
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPeople don't care how much you know until they know how much you careheckatall310926 
by afizmyf8
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho said this regarding a review read in a paperjjrstu31589 
by Noel Savage
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topici need to find the authers of these please so urgentmike662571 
by stepstep
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNeed to know the authors! urgent!!!Sev Mekin33783 
by letitciadagher
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho's the author?mayaqueen28503-star Rating (1 Vote)
by mayaqueen
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNot sure who said this quoteJ.Kyle0482 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicVerification of Bob Marley Quotemistertich426083 
by Sighris
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"war is the business of governments, but people are its victims"teslyn1483 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"and when he gets to heaven,to saint peter he will tell:manforthehour1295078 
by PaulR
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSometimes God calms the stormlgoodwin34878 
by Wordwoman
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSentimentality over meaningJacques L Plante0480 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic“blind to our own blindnesses, only haltingly able to imagine what we cannot sense.”Intelliana1775 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNow is the time for all good men, to come to ...JennyO616622 
by 1937
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLifemayaqueen2861 
by mayaqueen
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Action. Adventure. Gourmet recipes."Tylercorrect3939 
by Tylercorrect
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicif you see man full of bottles either he is thirsty or he knows one who is thirsty??pezevenklar1984 
by pezevenklar
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHistory, written by the victorscheap_talk119577 
by inventr
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat is the source for this Carl Jung quote?Kalpine33301 
by Marion Anderson,PhD
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"It is harder to go to the moon then to feed the hunger of the world"ReaverXI1860 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI've learned there are people who love me dearly, that just don't know how to show it.maudley32199 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho wasn't talking?chiyalater21254 
by chiyalater
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicBesides myself ,jchill, who said this?mozark21117 
by mozark
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"It was Palm Sunday. At four o'clock they shook hands."Kelsithepenguin21329 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWas it said by Winston Churchill?Direct200011098 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPolitically QUITE partisanGrinch32140 
by Joh Oliver
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHolier than Thou.maudley52158 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI can't find the name of the book with this sayingtimorris040211268 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThey may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.MeganDean117087 
by TerryT
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLighting in a bottle?maudley32285 
by maudley