Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Have you been quoting someone for years but not known who it is? Find out here.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicMissing Sourcerosiejim2398 
by prasoon87
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicOne day I'll touch your soil.daor7932352 
by nhakhoahollywood
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwho said "today is the first day of the rest of your life"??trev7116970 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicEarly 19th century English samplerleslieatquoteland6580 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicPollWoody AllenLyn V.A.3408 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you."LemonEm3408 
by Mike Lau
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"I think the concept of virginity was created by men..."disreputabledog11732 
by LemonEm
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAre humans smarter than yeast?Evan Bedford1896 
by ishita sahay
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI have this quote by Dale Carnegie, I just need to know where the source isBright Lines Julie1541 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI have a quote from Rousseau, I just need the source.Bright Lines Julie5791 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhen you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.maudley43127 
by Ravenhill
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSometimes you need to draw the box in order to know what to break out ofdigiramis2886 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPoem about playing w/ childhood friends, each stanza ends listing names "and me"Jake Lindsay31765 
by Housman Lover
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWealthMa Sue1819 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"It's not that i learned everything at a young age -- but when i was old"sebsab10620 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHandel opera is 'pure concert in fancy dress'purplecactus0679 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThat's not right. That isn't even wrong.sbonelli32579 
by Donosauro
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"for those of us whose core values do not include paying rent"Donosauro0606 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwhat does this quote means?lamode53251 
by Bharti Rana
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI know who said it but I’m trying to find the origin.Quotatious1958 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"An elephant is not just a heroically magnified dog"Yusra Hassan31317 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Does Saturn still swallow his children"?Parallaxicality1966 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Friendship is just a soul trapped inside two bodiesKittenV31893 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"When man falls from grace, he becomes his own God"Combustible2311117 
by ellaharris873
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThe Past is Another Country - said who?R Stites713916 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife is a funny proposition after allLee Amon32776 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicImagination should be used, not to escape reality but to create it.Anirudh62217 
by sartorious
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicA man has only so much knowledge as he puts to work.Anirudh0884 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicQuote about life like being in a room with a dogabr880860 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI can not be the first, but can not find who said itsgr469821935 
by Caroline Avagyan
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Find a person who is alone and homeless and convince them they are not alone.maudley33083 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicIs this Jane Austen?dionne34400 
by TokinWoman
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRumi or Anonymous Sufitayezz11480 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicTrying to confirm a Brendan Behan quotejphamill0946 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat's this, what..., what's nextLA Foster0994 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicKings and poetsrsande2001121 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"...letting go of a possible future that will never be."The Huff12001 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"I want to thank you for my life because I never started living..."?cairntoul01278 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicare these bob dylan quotes?Joe Redtree56678 
by Joe Roth
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicTrying to find author and proper wording of mermaid quotationjbeeghly11898 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicyou can't know where you're going until you know where you've been?elisacutler10248738 
by WarriorGrad1978
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Life is not a journey to the grave...   Page 1 2 Tillie1st23207242 
by Chamling
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicOrigin- Quote on War and Each Generation Forgettinghornirl52787 
by hornirl
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic“taking the needle out of the arm of Black America”gabom1201244 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhen I first saw you I was afraid to talk to youMorath413267 
by Chamling
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicthat FULL CIRLCE quote, who wrote it?CarolAnn2001526 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicJurassic Park!PierreNZ11902 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDietrich Bonhoeffermeb197467698 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicResentment/Angersnw-o47806 
by Veronica369
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic.Origin of this quote.Northerner22249 
by Northerner