Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Have you been quoting someone for years but not known who it is? Find out here.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 94

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentDiscussion TopicTesla Quote- 'Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object'Chawk00 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicIf two men agree on everything, one's not thinkingdave458108597 
by Seventh Place
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAll men are not truly free if one man is oppressedduce1781935-star Rating (1 Vote)
by Zendam
No New ContentDiscussion TopicYou see how insolence, once opened into flower, produces fields ripe with calamity, aCharissa T1106 
by Trader
No New ContentDiscussion Topic"To understand a man, you must understand...snw-o1142 
by Zendam
No New ContentDiscussion TopicSwami Vivekananda - Need exact quoteAnanya Sharma2163 
by Ananya Sharma
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDon't let anyone dull your sparkleDean26002322 
by Nina Williams
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicOne day I'll touch your soil.daor792341 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPlease remember me kindly, and do not forget that wherever I am, I'll remember you yemclean1226 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicG. K. Chesterton quote sourceDr. Max Lyons0216 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Of his face a single sight/The dying embers of the right..."Jake Lindsay1274 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwhat does this quote means?lamode1227 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI shall remain humble as long as I'm respected but I shall fight to retain my dignitycaptwowee0218 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicChristendom vs. Christianity.Jacques L Plante11984 
by Sustain26
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHe was so right he was wrong.maudley42267 
by Sustain26
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCry a river, build yourself a bridge, get over it.maudley412814 
by jassjprs
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSciencePauline Glennon1350 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNeed the reference citation... for a Margaret Atwood quote.Ananya2298 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho said “The greatest medicine of all is to teach people how not to need it.”Beckmark3509 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"You find out who your friends are..."K*E*N0268 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topiccan anyone tell me who said "we, the unwilling, led by"dwfdjf24796 
by sfrahm
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife gives us moment -- for these moments we pay for with our life.maudley43423 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwho said "today is the first day of the rest of your life"??trev590965 
by gary e. davis
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicMight Be Soltzhenitsyn?christolnikov0469 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAngelsMorcelle1396 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPossibly Lee Kuan Yew?Dick Frederick1374 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDo anyone know Who said "Mathematics may not teach us how to add love"Motivational Picture Quotes3938 
by james007
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"You can tell a lot about a woman by looking at her hands..."Leena00921686 
by Sawyer
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"First art will imitate life...LadyofShalott16943149 
by Kwame
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicPeople don't care how much you know until they know how much you careheckatall311218 
by afizmyf8
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho said this regarding a review read in a paperjjrstu31767 
by Noel Savage
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topici need to find the authers of these please so urgentmike662715 
by stepstep
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNeed to know the authors! urgent!!!Sev Mekin33982 
by letitciadagher
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho's the author?mayaqueen29993-star Rating (1 Vote)
by mayaqueen
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNot sure who said this quoteJ.Kyle0603 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicVerification of Bob Marley Quotemistertich427145 
by Sighris
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"war is the business of governments, but people are its victims"teslyn1628 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"and when he gets to heaven,to saint peter he will tell:manforthehour1297351 
by PaulR
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSometimes God calms the stormlgoodwin35125 
by Wordwoman
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSentimentality over meaningJacques L Plante0580 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic“blind to our own blindnesses, only haltingly able to imagine what we cannot sense.”Intelliana1926 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNow is the time for all good men, to come to ...JennyO617364 
by 1937
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLifemayaqueen21007 
by mayaqueen
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Action. Adventure. Gourmet recipes."Tylercorrect31113 
by Tylercorrect
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicif you see man full of bottles either he is thirsty or he knows one who is thirsty??pezevenklar11120 
by pezevenklar
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHistory, written by the victorscheap_talk119882 
by inventr
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat is the source for this Carl Jung quote?Kalpine33584 
by Marion Anderson,PhD
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"It is harder to go to the moon then to feed the hunger of the world"ReaverXI1993 
by Zendam
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI've learned there are people who love me dearly, that just don't know how to show it.maudley32350 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWho wasn't talking?chiyalater21402 
by chiyalater