Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Have you been quoting someone for years but not known who it is? Find out here.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicQuote about starting overJul Thul01204 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicA man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.seeker530497 
by Maverick238
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicNever cut a knot you can untie.maudley26828 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"It is better to live one day as a lion and die than to live a thousand as a goatBahammaMomma3118201 
by SPQRpompiere
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"No greater agony that bearing an untold story..."Maya AngelouKillaheels01931 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat Goethe work did this quote come from?annwilford01065 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCan anyone help me find the origin of this quote?Jcard42333207 
by arvenderpan
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLooking for this author namearvenderpan01145 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicBackgrounf Info. on Stacia Tauschersharonrhea019493-star Rating (2 Votes)
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDid Plato really say it?Whovian007135925-star Rating (1 Vote)
by vgs1895
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCan anyone help with sources for these quotations?Crumbs44192 
by Citations de Toujours
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicBenjamin Franklin fool leader quoteAsparagus3301607 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicUnknownsuresh02131578 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThere's a big difference in being broke and poor?maudley514204 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicGo figure.maudley41717 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhen things don't add up, subtract.maudley13278 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThe myth of Jesus has served us wellmysteryauthor42445 
by WiseNall
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"You are who you hang with"kulali01066 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicsideways in a cloud of tire smokedmpl42535 
by dmpl
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSplit infinitves and silver anvils and hammerskmccary11447 
by Bobby Stafford
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"never say i love you if u really dont care..."nikki5472756312 
by raginredhead
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicMy father said to hate a man it to fear him. I was taught to fear no man.maudley11793 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAbove my pay grade.maudley43588 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAct as if you have faithllbrat1134783 
by Bobby Stafford
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic2 Twain quotesBobby Stafford01039 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,...sashab19725229936 
by Bisclavret
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicgive yourself wholly to one personnathens2331937 
by nathens23
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRE: ImaginedSquareKnot7311432 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRE:"The best portion of a good man's life..."SquareKnot7349091 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man..."SusieQ91235265-star Rating (1 Vote)
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicquote from the movie DreamerMar36356 
by rambof07
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwhat does this quote mean?--"We are not enemies, but friends..."wildcherry432478 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.   Page 1 2 Lexy6145123628437 
by Teenzraul
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic“You never know how close you are… Never give up on your dreams!”Tsitut051965-star Rating (1 Vote)
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicany Idea's on this one?varga4942399 
by varga49
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"The first to apologize is the bravest, the first to forgivePCKC101213313 
by PCKC1012
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHe who is enslaved by the compass has the freedom of the seas.Candy Troutman58580 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI don't pay lawyers to tell me what I can't do...puhzam123662 
by Toni Hizon
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"The enemies you make by taking a decided stand generally have more respect for you..hakana12074 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Training primary care providers..."bonocon11772 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"I was driving them 18 wheelers, boy, before they painted lines."kmccary11553 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHalf a bar, half a bar, Half a bar Onwardkmccary22847 
by kmccary
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHer might was upon me, for she is stronger than gravitationCthudude8811552 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicquote on wealth, thrift, and ancestorsgdnp23179 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicVERY HARD: "Of her apparel, she retains only her sonorous jewellery"ncloverbrown48643 
by HugoEvans
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSuffering and Beautyalfiedler11636 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCriticism is always related to severe loss of control.maudley21874 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicIf you heal something, you've healed 7 generations back and 7 forwardJIngram12935 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Dead men tell no tales."SweeteBliss58760 
by Bohmfalk George
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicA pons asinorum and a Styx of sighs, A river crossed by a long pontoon of lies.Larry Paradine01458