Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Have you been quoting someone for years but not known who it is? Find out here.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
  Login/Join 
  TopicTopic StarterRepliesViewsRatingLast Post
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"No greater agony that bearing an untold story..."Maya AngelouKillaheels01876 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhat Goethe work did this quote come from?annwilford01018 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCan anyone help me find the origin of this quote?Jcard42333085 
by arvenderpan
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLooking for this author namearvenderpan01091 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicBackgrounf Info. on Stacia Tauschersharonrhea018723-star Rating (2 Votes)
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicDid Plato really say it?Whovian007134795-star Rating (1 Vote)
by vgs1895
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCan anyone help with sources for these quotations?Crumbs44054 
by Citations de Toujours
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicBenjamin Franklin fool leader quoteAsparagus3301561 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicUnknownsuresh02131506 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThere's a big difference in being broke and poor?maudley514046 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicGo figure.maudley41645 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWhen things don't add up, subtract.maudley13215 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThe myth of Jesus has served us wellmysteryauthor42364 
by WiseNall
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"You are who you hang with"kulali01023 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicsideways in a cloud of tire smokedmpl42459 
by dmpl
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSplit infinitves and silver anvils and hammerskmccary11379 
by Bobby Stafford
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"never say i love you if u really dont care..."nikki5472755866 
by raginredhead
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicMy father said to hate a man it to fear him. I was taught to fear no man.maudley11725 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAbove my pay grade.maudley43406 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicAct as if you have faithllbrat1134101 
by Bobby Stafford
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic2 Twain quotesBobby Stafford0997 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,...sashab19725228611 
by Bisclavret
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicgive yourself wholly to one personnathens2331850 
by nathens23
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRE: ImaginedSquareKnot7311367 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicRE:"The best portion of a good man's life..."SquareKnot7348891 
by Mrs. Micawber
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man..."SusieQ91223315-star Rating (1 Vote)
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicquote from the movie DreamerMar36245 
by rambof07
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicwhat does this quote mean?--"We are not enemies, but friends..."wildcherry431751 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicLife is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.   Page 1 2 Lexy6145123626723 
by Teenzraul
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic“You never know how close you are… Never give up on your dreams!”Tsitut050795-star Rating (1 Vote)
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicany Idea's on this one?varga4942299 
by varga49
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"The first to apologize is the bravest, the first to forgivePCKC101213159 
by PCKC1012
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHe who is enslaved by the compass has the freedom of the seas.Candy Troutman58359 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicI don't pay lawyers to tell me what I can't do...puhzam123554 
by Toni Hizon
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"The enemies you make by taking a decided stand generally have more respect for you..hakana12000 
by Trader
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Training primary care providers..."bonocon11711 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"I was driving them 18 wheelers, boy, before they painted lines."kmccary11490 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHalf a bar, half a bar, Half a bar Onwardkmccary22774 
by kmccary
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicHer might was upon me, for she is stronger than gravitationCthudude8811482 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topicquote on wealth, thrift, and ancestorsgdnp23094 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicVERY HARD: "Of her apparel, she retains only her sonorous jewellery"ncloverbrown48523 
by HugoEvans
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicSuffering and Beautyalfiedler11566 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicCriticism is always related to severe loss of control.maudley21806 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicIf you heal something, you've healed 7 generations back and 7 forwardJIngram12844 
by thenostromo
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"Dead men tell no tales."SweeteBliss58419 
by Bohmfalk George
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicA pons asinorum and a Styx of sighs, A river crossed by a long pontoon of lies.Larry Paradine01410 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion Topic"A man of heat and haste."Larry Paradine52451 
by Larry Paradine
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicWorry is Fear I'm doing nothing about.maudley24789 
by maudley
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicOrigin of David Packard's 'Marketing' quoteKate Kyleen01468 
No New ContentHot TopicDiscussion TopicThey put people away who are too happy. It's called Manic.maudley21764 
by maudley