Find
Notify
Tools

Copyright
 Login/Join

Quoteland Overlord
Picture of Trader
posted
Since this is the Suggestion Box I suggest that we change the copyright dates on the page bottoms from "1997-2012" to "1997-2014".

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
~Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

Posts: 11537 | Location: Lotusland | Registered: 11-24-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Fanatic
Quoteland Fanatic
Picture of Aeras
posted Hide Post
I'll email TN about it, thanks for the notice Trader.

Spot on sir.

-Aeras

Posts: 2667 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 03-22-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Overlord
Picture of Trader
posted Hide Post
Roger that.

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
~Mother Teresa (1910-1997)

Posts: 11537 | Location: Lotusland | Registered: 11-24-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Demigod
Picture of Mrs. Micawber
posted Hide Post
Roger ditto that,

"But each day brings its petty dust our soon-choked souls to fill, and we forget because we must, and not because we will."...Matthew Arnold. [now that's what I call poetic]

Posts: 6605 | Location: Scotland, United Kingdom. | Registered: 12-15-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Overlord
Picture of Trader
posted Hide Post
Well, here it is another year and there's still nothing been taken care of. Maybe we'll get the dates changed to include 2015 this year (or not).

Ron

(Sig. off)

Quoteland Overlord
Picture of Trader
posted Hide Post
Short answer: No. But now, after nearly 4 years - it's done.

Ron