Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion    How do you keep your sanity at bay?

Moderators: Ananya, Fair_GwenofAir
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do you keep your sanity at bay?
 Login/Join 
posted
In the midst of all the chaos in our lives, how do you manage to keep your sanity at bay?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 06-15-16Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure you take care of yourself, figure out what invigorates you and spend your time doing that

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11-13-17Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AncientsofRome
posted Hide Post
I found years ago that in order to keep my sanity in a world that is so chaotic I had to find a release, I found that release in writing. It gave me away to get all those things I kept buried deep inside out. And in some small part it helps others to see that they are not alone.

Posts: 284 | Registered: 06-05-15Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have very hard times coping with my mood swings. I just keep myself calm by listening to good music and stealing sometime for myself,enjoying good food.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 12-08-17Reply With QuoteReport This Post