Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  I Need a Quote!    Quotes for a boyfriend who really screwed up with his girlfriend!

Moderators: Mrs. Micawber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quotes for a boyfriend who really screwed up with his girlfriend!
 Login/Join

Picture of Jules11
AIM: Online Status For ItsMeJulieD
posted
My boyfriend definitely messed up this time...he went to a girls house at 12:30 at night! The one girl that I don't get along with actually! So, I am in some major need to quotes for the situation. They can be funny, bashing ones...or sad, upsetting ones. You get what I'm saying. Thanks everybody!!

Posts: 33 | Location: Latrobe, PA 15650 | Registered: 12-02-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Viktoria
posted Hide Post
I see that you are new, here. Questions such as yours need to be posted in Quoteland's Love Forum.

Really.

vjosslin
We must learn to love life without trusting it. G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1604 | Location: Schlaraffenland | Registered: 10-28-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would post this in the Love Letters Forum because 90% of the people in this forum are jerks. No offense to anyone - but it's the truth.
We'll help you out there!

Love, Talisa

Posts: 170 | Registered: 05-06-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flaming Mo
posted Hide Post
jerk Pronunciation Key (jûrk)
tr.v. jerked, jerk·ing, jerks
      To cut (meat) into long strips and dry in the sun or cure by exposing to smoke.

adj.
      Being or relating to a method of barbecuing meat that has been seasoned and wrapped in leaves of the allspice tree: jerk chicken; jerk pork.

Peace and peas, Mo

Gulta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo.
~ Ovid (43 BC - c. 17 AD), Epistoloe Ex Ponto.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 08-27-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Viktoria
posted Hide Post
Les jerks, c'est nous.

vjosslin
We must learn to love life without trusting it. G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1604 | Location: Schlaraffenland | Registered: 10-28-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of emeraldcitizen
posted Hide Post
To '~I~Luv~etc..'***
"...90% of the people in this forum are jerks. No offense to anyone..."
I would dearly love to see what you would say if you wereactually trying to be offensive!!!
The Love Letters forum is only another aspect of this sites, it is not a seperate or sovereign entity; you say "we'll help you out there." as if you personally have some say or influence in its direction or administration; truth is, you don't, please don't try to be a blowhard, that's my job.
Just because you have chosen to go down the route of confrontation and antagonism from the start, here at quoteland, it does not mean that you have to drag others in the same direction.
If we are all such jerks then perhaps there are other jerk free message boards out there which would be more suited to your particular needs, hmmmm? There is nothing keeping you here, you have made NO financial investment to get on to or continue to participate, there is NO minimum commitment time required, there is NO penalty for leaving, so I am assuming that you are here and continue to participate by choice which can only mean that you wish to associate with the rest of us jerks, which probably says a lot more about you than you realise.

Have a nice day... smile smile smile wink
emeraldcitizen

Posts: 1739 | Location: scotland | Registered: 10-19-99Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Demigod
Picture of Trader
posted Hide Post
Emerald, it's too bad I'm vacationing down here in England and not in Scotland - I'd buy you a round for that one.

Ron
(just one of the jerks)

Posts: 5794 | Location: Lotusland | Registered: 11-24-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EvilAngel
posted Hide Post
~The hardest thing in life is to watch the person you love, love somebody else.~

~When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.~

~Never frown,even when you are sad, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.~

~they say u need sometime apart but i've got a bad case of broken heart and ur the only one whos got the cure and i cant live another day w/out seein ur smile~

~do u beleive in love at first sight or should i walk by again?~

~the first day i saw u i knew it was tru i knew that id love u 4> and thats wat ill do~

~I walked up the door, shut the stairs
said my pjs and put on some prayers
Shut off the bed and jumped in the light
all because you kissed me goodnight~

hope that helped!!!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04-07-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post