Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  I Need a Quote!    quotes on being overwhelmed and stressed

Moderators: Mrs. Micawber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

quotes on being overwhelmed and stressed
 Login/Join

Picture of Jenna Nicole
posted
I am looking for quotes about feeling overwhelmed with my workload, and just generally stressed to the point of breaking down.Eek Thanks in advance...

"she was the still point of the turning world, man" -the virgin suicides

-jenna

Posts: 14 | Location: smithtown, ny | Registered: 04-06-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For stargirllove116
posted Hide Post
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
- Mother Theresa

Love,
Stargirl

Posts: 437 | Registered: 02-01-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope these help...

"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full" --Henry Kissinger

"There is never time to do it right, but there is always time to do it over" --Carl W. Buechner

"You can always find reasons to work. There will always be one more thing to do. But when people don't take time out, they stop being productive. They stop being happy, and that affects the morale of everyone around them" --Carisa Bianchi TBWA/CHIAT/DAY San Francisco

"Experience is an asset of which no worker can be cheated, no matter how selfish or greedy his immediate employer may be." --Napoleon Hill

"Better bend than break" --Carl W. Buechner

"I endeavor to be wise when I cannot be merry, easy when I cannot be glad, content with what cannot be mended and patient when there is no redress" --Elizabeth Montagu

"Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict" --William Ellery Channing

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition aspired, and success achieved" --Helen Keller

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance" --unknown

Posts: 87 | Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: 07-09-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post