Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  I Need a Quote!    My friend survived a horrible car accident...

Moderators: Mrs. Micawber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friend survived a horrible car accident...
 Login/Join

posted
My best friend survived a car accident LUCKILY with just minor injuries! The car was totaled and if it wasn't for that sealt belt she would have died! I need a quote that will help describe my relief and thankfulness to God for keeping her here on this earth! She has a wonderful soul and a golden heart and I can't express my feelings alone! PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 09-29-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raven.angel.61
posted Hide Post
This verse has gotten me through many trials and tears. hope it helps.

"when ou pass through the waters
I will be with you;
when you pass through the rivers
they will not sweep you over;
when you walk through the fire
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isa 43:2

Posts: 5 | Location: Wy, USA | Registered: 09-29-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sparklingsunshine
posted Hide Post
Psalm 77:11-14
" I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God?
You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples."

Psalm 106:1
" Praise the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."

Psalm 62:1-2
" My soul finds rest in God alone, my Salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my Salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

Hope these three help you, and it's wonderful about your friend. God really is awesome, isn't He?
smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
-Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 491 | Location: USA | Registered: 03-13-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lilprincess
posted Hide Post
Really glad your friend is okay. As for me, I wasn't that lucky to have my friend survive his accident. As I was reading I noticed that you have a lot of feelings for the friend, and know if anything wrong happened you would be heartbroken. Be thankful your friend is ok. My friend has been gone for almost 2 monthes the 4th, and the pain of his absence is still so strong cuz I miss him soo much. Just simply tell your friend that your thankful she's still alive.
*LIL*p* frown roll eyes eek

You never know when life will leave you. Tell the people who you love that you do and how much they mean to you because one day you'll wake up and they won't be there! I miss you Jas!! I'll continue to love you for the rest of my life!
::RIP Jason:: 6/25/86 - 8/4/02

Posts: 104 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06-10-01Reply With QuoteReport This Post