Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  I Need a Quote!    Not being friends anymore

Moderators: Mrs. Micawber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not being friends anymore
 Login/Join

AIM: Online Status For anniesecret8
posted
Hey! I need a quote about two people who are best friends and love doing stuff with each other, but at the same time so many people, especially parents, dont want us to be friends anymore. Mainly because of all the stress and pain that comes out of our relationship also. Its hard I love this person to death but at times I really wonder if its worth all the pain for both of us. But anything would be very much appreciated! Thanks so much! Ann

Posts: 48 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 03-01-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kaley
posted Hide Post
I thought I'd post the few quotes I have about friendships/love that is falling apart, because I think that this might get deleted.... But I'm not real sure about all the rules quite yet. I do know what you are going through though, because in the past I've went through some rough friendships. Frown

**And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways they can't ever be fixed. This is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older and see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it already happened.

**Everyone takes a piece of your heart. Some take care of it and treasure it, and they may even pass on its love to others. These are the people who love you in return and will forever... and then there are the others who take a piece of your heart, slowly break it til you can feel the pain, then place it in your tear stained hands without a second though... Yet you still love them though you don't know why, THIS is one of the greatest pains in life.

**A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and grow to love them, only to find out in the end it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth in now he's not going to be worth it in a year or ten years from now. Let go...

"The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.”
Author Unknown

Posts: 77 | Location: North Carolina, United States | Registered: 05-24-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For anniesecret8
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the post I really appreciate it Kaley! Ann

Posts: 48 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 03-01-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This may help. It's kind of sad but it's about not being friends anymore.

*!*Friends forever", you promised. "Together till the end." We did everything together you were my best friend. When I was sad, you were by my side. When I was scared, you felt my fear. You were my best support- if I needed you, you were there. You were the greatest friend, you always knew what to say: you made everything seem better. As long as we had eachother, everything would be okay. But somewhere along the line, we slowly came apart. I was here, you were there, it tore a hole in my heart. Things are changing, our cheerful music reversed its tune. It was like having salt without pepper, a sun without its moon. Suddenly we're miles apart, two different people with nothing the same. Its as if we hadn't been friends; Although deep in our hearts we knew neither one of us was to blame*!*

*~*Billy*~*

Posts: 17 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA | Registered: 03-20-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badcop37
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
Kaley do you have a source for your first quote. It would be much appreciated.

Dave

"For all it's discomfort, there is still a wonderful entertainment to be had from the war with balance."
-Timothy Findley

Posts: 17 | Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: 02-17-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post