Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  I Need a Quote!    I need track quotes for a Thrower

Moderators: Mrs. Micawber
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need track quotes for a Thrower
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Hello....

Track has finally started and as a senior trackster, I would like to round up some ideas for our throwing shirts. Every year, the runners always get cool ones with funny running sayings and such, but there always seems to be a lack for that type of thing for throwers.

The only one I thought of was "Bellies are Beautiful" and on the back the guys wanted "and Asses are awesome", but that won't be on there.

Oops, I forgot to mention that I have searched this site and only came up with running quotes. SO, if anyone has any entertaining suggestions, feel free. Thanks much.

Posts: 92 | Location: USA | Registered: 03-12-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this on a shirt once...I thought it was funny

*I'd rather throw and eat than run and puke*

I'm also a thrower and haven't been able to find many quotes! I'll let you know if I find any good ones!!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 01-17-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Quoteland Potentate
Picture of thenostromo
posted Hide Post
The Thrower's Page
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/8682/

"An economic forecaster is like a cross-eyed javelin thrower: they don't win many accuracy contests, but they keep the crowd's attention." - Anonymous

Posts: 17415 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 06-07-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies Luvly1 and Thenostromo! I'll ask the other throwers on Monday what they think about the 'throw and eat' but that will probably be the one-

It would be funny to have a black shirt with a picture of a chicken leg or something like that and have the quote on the back. Thanks again. Andrea

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. -Carl W. Buechner

Posts: 92 | Location: USA | Registered: 03-12-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another thrower's site that sells t-shirts that have amusing sayings on them, etc.

http://www.canthrow.com/

My favorite shot put one is "Throwers do it with iron balls" smile

Posts: 3 | Location: WI | Registered: 04-10-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post