Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    Cry a river, build yourself a bridge, get over it.

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cry a river, build yourself a bridge, get over it.
 Login/Join

posted
wow, just heard this yesterday, get many hits, but no who said it?

Please

Michael

Posts: 1209 | Location: Overland Park, Ks USA | Registered: 01-12-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please.

Posts: 1209 | Location: Overland Park, Ks USA | Registered: 01-12-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator (retired)
Quoteland Potentate
Picture of thenostromo
posted Hide Post
quote:
"When someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it!"
http://www.coolnsmart.com/breakup_quotes/

This appears to be a "breakup quote" thingy. It's all over the place unattributed, but I did see the name Richard Middleton associated with it.
http://selftalks2.blogspot.com/

Posts: 17436 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 06-07-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Sir Jon,

Outstanding humor in the break up quotes.

My favorite "Everyone tells me to forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you."

Sir Jon, I wish you and yours and all at Quoteland a Contented 2010.

With tons of love and respect

Michael

posted Hide Post
My favored "Everyone tells me to forget you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, yet I deserve you.". quotes best 1000 quotes

Posts: 2 | Registered: 04-15-16Reply With QuoteReport This Post