Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    Do anyone know Who said "Mathematics may not teach us how to add love"

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do anyone know Who said "Mathematics may not teach us how to add love"
 Login/Join

posted
Mathematics may not teach us how to add love or how to minus hate. But it gives us every reason to hope that “every problem has a solution”.

Oh how I do agree, every problem can be solved. Well done.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mrs. Micawber,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12-08-15Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Demigod
Picture of Mrs. Micawber
posted Hide Post
If you are thinking of staying on this site - abide by the rules in length of username - which should not exceed 15 characters.

Otherwise you will be banned, which means you won't be able to spam.

Spamming is not allowed on this site - you have been warned.

"But each day brings its petty dust our soon-choked souls to fill, and we forget because we must, and not because we will."...Matthew Arnold. [now that's what I call poetic]

Posts: 6477 | Location: Scotland, United Kingdom. | Registered: 12-15-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Quoteland Potentate
Picture of thenostromo
posted Hide Post
There are many versions of this anonymous quote out there; this is my favorite:
quote:
Mathematics may not teach us how to add love or how to minus hate, but it gives us at least one great hope that every problem has a solution.
(Unknown)

Posts: 17434 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 06-07-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
retirement cards

James Washingto

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12-16-15Reply With QuoteReport This Post