Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    Tesla Quote- 'Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object'

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tesla Quote- 'Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object'
 Login/Join

posted
Hey guys,

I've been seeing people who think the earth flat quoting Tesla a lot; they claim he believed it was flat too and often use the following quote-

'"Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environment. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and moon are powered wirelessly with the electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electo-magnetic levitation. Electromag levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the FIRMAMENT." ~ Nikola Tesla'

I've been trying to find a source for this as I don't like these people twisting his words, and it would be good to have context- but I can't find it. Maybe he didn't even say it?

Thanks for any help,
Charlie

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08-29-16Reply With QuoteReport This Post