Notify
Tools

A woman should be
 Login/Join

Quoteland Neo-Geezer
Quoteland Titan
Picture of Phantom_Delta
posted
A woman should be a lady when in the parlor, a cook when in the kitchen and a harlot when in the bedroom.

(I read some verson of this in a Ferrel Sams novel but I suspect this originated prior to the publication of the novel.)

Posts: 3514 | Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: 06-25-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Godfather
Picture of Zendam
posted Hide Post
Jerry Hall, Mick Jagger's ex-wife, said she had this advice on keeping a man like Mick: “My mother said it was simple to keep a man; you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.” Hall then added her personal touch to that advice.

Since we are destined to live out our lives in the prison of our minds, our one duty is to furnish it well~Peter Ustinov

Posts: 19082 | Location: CT | Registered: 08-30-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Neo-Geezer
Quoteland Titan
Picture of Phantom_Delta
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 3514 | Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: 06-25-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post