Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    I spent my money on booze and broads

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I spent my money on booze and broads
 Login/Join

posted
who said I spent my money on booze and broads(possibly alcohol and women or fast cars and women).The rest I spent foolishly

[This message was edited by thenostromo on 09-26-02 at 10:33 AM.]

Posts: 1 | Location: bayside,NY USA | Registered: 09-26-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Godfather
Picture of Zendam
posted Hide Post
Actor George Raft when questioned by the IRS about his tax returns said: "I spent all my money on booze, broads and fast cars. The rest I just pissed away."

Posts: 19086 | Location: CT | Registered: 08-30-00Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The super-reliable Yale Book of Quotations has the following:

[Of the high salary he was receiving as a baseball player:] Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other 10 percent I'll probably waste.
Tug McGraw, Quoted in Bert Sugar, Book of Sports Quotes (1979)

The next edition of the YBQ will probably have some pre-McGraw evidence for this one.

Posts: 50 | Location: New Haven, CT | Registered: 01-03-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post