Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.
 Login/Join

posted
I get hits on this but no who said it.

I would love to know who said it?

Thanks

michael

Posts: 1194 | Location: Overland Park, Ks USA | Registered: 01-12-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Demigod
Picture of Mrs. Micawber
posted Hide Post
Well I think TN would answer this, he's pretty good at quotes like this. I have seen this attributed 'anonymous' on several sites. I think it's one of those sayings or phrases that hangs around with no known attribution.

Will be interesting to see if TN finds it.

"But each day brings its petty dust our soon-choked souls to fill, and we forget because we must, and not because we will."...Matthew Arnold. [now that's what I call poetic]

Posts: 5901 | Location: Scotland, United Kingdom. | Registered: 12-15-02Reply With QuoteReport This Post