Quoteland.com Logo Home Topics Resources Groups
FAQs Site Info Contact Us About the Authors

Quoteland.com    Quoteland.com User Groups    Quoteland.com User Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Who Said It?    Don't tell me the sky's the limit, because there are footprints on the moon.

Moderators: Zendam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, because there are footprints on the moon.
 Login/Join

Picture of Robyn M
posted
Well? Anybody know who said it? Cuz I can't figure it out?

A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.-Jerry Seinfeld

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05-21-09Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quoteland Neo-Geezer
Quoteland Titan
Picture of Phantom_Delta
posted Hide Post
This nifty statement appears to have been the subject of a query here at QL in the past. It has been researched by Thenostromer as illustrated on the link below and is unattributed. (Zendam must be on vacation.)

http://forum.quoteland.com/eve...611920592#6611920592

May the forest be with you. Smile

Posts: 3513 | Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: 06-25-03Reply With QuoteReport This Post